10 Best Cigar Humidors Rated
We’ve pulled together our 10 Best Cigar Humidors, with various holding capacities, ranging from 25 up to 120 cigars. Cigar aficionados know that a cigar humidor is of paramount importance for proper storage of premium cigars. With the huge amount of choice in cigar humidors, this will make your research a lot less time consuming. You can also gain from these best cigar humidor product reviews. If you are on the hunt for your first or your next cigar humidor, then this article is for you. Enjoy!
7 Things To Consider When Selecting The Best Cigar Humidor
- Quality Materials and Craftsmanship – sturdy, solid, won’t fall apart; and uses Spanish cedar for the interior. Avoid humidors which do not close to form an airtight seal;
- Precision Instruments – both the hygrometer (a round gauge which detects humidity % level) and humidifier (a flat rectangular box with grill-like vents you fill with distilled water to slow release water vapor which creates the humidor’s internal humidity) are of good quality and work accurately;
- Reliability – the best cigar humidors gain a reputation among cigar aficionados as they can rely upon them to store their cigars without a concern;
- Functionality – easy to use, access and maintain with great wear and tear factor;
- Design – consciously designed to maximise internal surface area (more cigars) and ensure humidity can circulate due to internal surface area design, for consistency;
- Appeal factor – to look solid and feel the part, so a cigar smoker can enjoy using it; and
- Value for Money – a cigar humidor will last for many years if it is looked after; so design, aesthetics, capacity and quality need to be considered in line with the purchase price.
Take your time and choose your cigar humidor wisely!