Maui is truly spectacular! But cigar smoking and designated spaces are VERY limited.
Fear not, the team at Cigar Cutter Expert has researched this topic in the past and used some creative thinking, as Hawaii has strong anti smoking rules.
- Possibility: Call first to ask about cigar smoking – but from past experience, some outdoor spaces/bars at Grand Wailea Resort & Spa, Wailea, Maui could do the job when staying there, if not cost-prohibitive for you! Phone: +1 (808) 875-1234;
- The Marriott Ocean Club in Ka’anapali. They have/had smoking areas on Ocean Walk in front of the Molokai Tower of the Marriott – likely best to confirm before booking/going there and ofcourse ask about their prices too;
- Getting a more affordable (if on a budget) seafront balcony room to oversee the sunsets with a cigar and a drink – ensure the balcony door is closed so cigar smoke is not evident in the room. Thereby avoiding any claims made by the hotel for ‘smoke damage’ followed by a fine; or
- Walking along the beach at sunset (for greater discretion and staying well away from people). Slightly risky we admit but very doable and free of charge, if smartly executed
- What Is A Premium Cigar? – An Expert’s Take
- Best Cigars Lounges and Bars – Our Top List
- How To Make A Humidor Of Your Own – A DIY Project
- A Beginner’s Guide On How To Cut A Cigar
- How To Light A Cigar The Proper Way
- How To Store Your Cigars Properly
- How To Store Cigars Without A Humidor?
- Learning How To Keep Cigars Fresh
- The Best Cigar Cutters in 2019 – Buyer’s Guide, Reviews & Tips!